Travel Washington Hot Springs Guide in an RV Rental
Why not take advantage of the low RV rental prices in the fall and winter and take the opportunity to visit the Hot Springs in Washington. Hot Springs are one of my favorite things. No one is ever in a rush, everyone is relaxed with no place to go. The healing powers of hot springs have been used for thousands of years. Hot springs boost circulation, reduce stress, promote sleep, reduce pain and heal common skin ailments. Rent an RV and go on a road trip and stay at each of these hot springs or plant roots and spend your trip at only one.
- Olympic Hot Springs is a 5 miles round trip hike, so this is a good trip to do with the family. The path is wide and a gentle slope to the hot tubs. These are natural tubs, no man made pools here. Pick a trail and find the pool that is perfect for you. The pools range from 85-105 degrees. Be forewarned that nudity is common, if you are uncomfortable just move to another pool.
- Bonneville Hot Springs has a great restaurant, with a nice hot spring fed pool. There is also a spa on location if you really want to pamper yourself. This is a big public pool with all the amenities, stay for a couple of days and enjoy.
- Goldmyer Hot Springs is a hidden gem in the Northwest, located about 3 hour drive from Seattle. For this spring you will need a high clearance vehicle as the road can be a little rough. It is also a 4.5 mile hike into the springs. But once you get there it is like a little piece of heaven. This natural hot springs is located on private property and reservations are required as only 20 people a day are allowed into the springs. There is a caretakers cabin for you to check in at.
- Doe Bay Hot Springs is located on Orca Island and has a beautiful view of the bay while soaking is the man made hot springs. Clothing is optional so this may not be the right choice for you as there are only 3 pools available. The Doe Bay Cafe and Doe Bay Garden Restaurant are getting a lot of attention from Foodies across the country as their reputation for fresh healthy cuisine gains more and more attention.
- Sol Duc Hot Springs located in Olympic National Park and has three man made hot pools of varying temperatures and one fresh water cold pool. There are two RV campgrounds within a 20 minute walk of the Hot Springs.
- Scenic Hot Springs is located on private land and requires written permission to access the springs. Permission can be received for a small fee and is limited to a maximum of 10 people per day. The trail leading up to the hot springs is about an hour hike and has a good incline the whole way up, so come prepared with good footwear and maybe even a pair of snowshoes depending on the weather.
- Carson Hot Springs isn’t a fancy spa retreat it’s a quiet get away from everyday life. This rustic hot springs offer simplicity surrounding the sulfur rich healing water. The hotel, that was completed in 1901 is still being used today along with the cabins and bath house. Spend an hour getting a spa treatment with a soak or spend the weekend escaping the hustle of everyday life. Carson Hot Springs is the perfect getaway.
This is the perfect time of year to rent an RV and take a tour of Washington hot springs. The weather is cold, the RV rental prices are low and the hot springs are hot. Visit our quote program now and start planning your next Washington hot springs RV rental trip.