Pick up your RV in Atlanta and get ready to soak up some southern hospitality, city excitement, and relaxing scenic drives.
Centennial Park District
Centennial Park District is Atlanta’s premier entertainment destination. Built in 1996 for the summer Olympics this park has a variety of attractions to spend a fun-filled day, check out:
- The World of Coca Cola: to learn the history and taste Coke from all over the world.
- The Georgia Aquarium: one of the world’s largest aquariums.
- The SkyView Atlanta Gondola: a thrilling 200-foot-tall Ferris wheel offering panoramic, breathtaking views of the downtown cityscape lights.
With over 20 million visitors annually there is always something to see and do in the Centennial Park District.
Spend the night right in the city, with easy access to all the excitement at Sweet Water Creek RV Reserve.
Pack up the RV for a couple of days of scenic driving and adventure, in Chattahoochee National Forest. This state park covers 750,000 acres of beautiful scenery. You will cruise by mountains, rolling hills, rushing rivers, and gorgeous waterfalls. This is the perfect RV adventure as you conveniently cruise from one scenic destination and beautiful campground to the next. Make sure you stop at:
- Amicola Falls: located right in the center of Chattahoochee State Park, park your RV at the beautiful Amicola Falls State Park Lodge and campground. A short walk from the lodge is a 729-foot waterfall which is exceptionally beautiful.
- Brasstown Bald: Georgia’s highest peak, at 4,784 feet, walk the trails to traverse the mountain and reach the observation deck, offering breathtaking views of mountains and valleys.
- Lake Blue Ridge: The crystal-clear aquamarine waters of Lake Blue Ridge make it one of Georgia’s most picturesque mountain lakes, and a popular fishing location. There are two campgrounds nearby, a beach, picnic area and a marina for renting boats.
- Secluded Waterfall Haven: treat yourself to a night of camping in this beautiful secluded RV heaven, with 4.5 acres just for yourself, this site gives you the opportunity to get intimate with the forest and the waterfalls on-site.
This huge park has something for everyone on your RV adventure. Spend the days hiking and picnicking by the lakes. Take in the breathtaking scenery and wake up to the sound of the waterfalls in the comfort of your RV. Book today and get ready for your adventure in Atlanta and beyond.